International degree seeking students

The University of Turin welcomes international students from all around the world! If you hold a foreign qualification find out how to apply to our undergraduate, 5-6 year postgraduate and postgraduate degree programs and browse the programs available.


Check on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation website whether you are a candidate requiring a visa.


If you hold dual citizenship, and one is Italian or another EU citizenship, the Italian or other EU citizenship will prevail (law of May 31, 1995, no. 218, art. 19, paragraph 2).