International Students Desk - Mobility and International Didactics Office
Tel: +39 011 6704452
E-mail: [email protected]
Open by appointment only.
The International Students Desk is closed from August 9th until August 20th 2021. The email and phone service is also suspended.
If you are experiencing problems with displaying the exams schedule or requesting admission to an exam online, please contact the appropriate Students Assistance Office found on the page Students registry offices.
- If you encounter any problems logging into the University online portal or any of the related online services please check the information listed in the Help and support page.
- For the tutoring service and assistance throughout your studies you can contact [email protected].
- If you are victim of unjustified discrimination in the workplace or studyplace you can get free assistance and advice from the Confidential Counsellor. Learn more on Guarantee Committee web page
- Are you an international student? Please contact [email protected]
- If you need to contact someone at the University of Turin, please check the People directory.
- If you are a journalist looking to contact the University Press Office please send an email to [email protected].
- Representatives of foreign entities/institutions seeking sponsorship from the University of Turin should send an email to [email protected].
- To clarify or receive additional information regarding the services offered by the University, its internal regulations and access to administrative records, please contact our Public Relations Office: ur[email protected].
- To contact the University Website Management Office (Redazione Web) please send an email to: [email protected].
- For information of University of Turin multimedia channels, please send an email to [email protected].
- For any official requests, please contact the University of Turin using the certified e-mail address: [email protected]; [email protected].
- Issues regarding information and services offered through the University Portal can be reported through the Complaints and feedback (Reclami e segnalazioni) web page.