Application for international students
Teachers and Researchers' Mobility
Scholarships for international students
Marco Polo and Turandot projects
Students registry offices
If you are experiencing problems with displaying the exams schedule or requesting admission to an exam online, please contact the appropriate Students Assistance Office found on the page Students registry offices.
- If you encounter any problems logging into the University online portal or any of the related online services please check the information listed in the Help and support page.
- For the tutoring service and assistance throughout your studies you can contact email@example.com.
- If you are victim of unjustified discrimination in the workplace or studyplace you can get free assistance and advice from the Confidential Counsellor. Learn more on Guarantee Committee web page
Other general contacts
- Are you an international student? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to contact someone at the University of Turin, please check the People directory.
- If you are a journalist looking to contact the University Press Office please send an email to email@example.com.
- Representatives of foreign entities/institutions seeking sponsorship from the University of Turin should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To clarify or receive additional information regarding the services offered by the University, its internal regulations and access to administrative records, please contact our Public Relations Office: email@example.com.
- To contact the University Website Management Office (Redazione Web) please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information of University of Turin multimedia channels, please send an email to email@example.com.
- For any official requests, please contact the University of Turin using the certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Issues regarding information and services offered through the University Portal can be reported through the Complaints and feedback (Reclami e segnalazioni) web page.