Scholarships for international students
The University of Turin funds 13 two-year scholarships to international students interested in enrolling in the first year of a postgraduate degree program for the a.y. 2021-2022.
Scholarship value: gross amount of 9,000 euros per year.
The 13 two-year scholarships will be assigned as follows:
- 3 scholarships reserved for international students with Japanese citizenship
- 4 scholarships reserved for international students from the following countries: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia, Union of the Comoros
- 2 scholarships reserved for international students with Mexican citizenship
- 4 scholarships reserved for international students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
In the event that scholarships listed in the first three sections are not awarded, they will be assigned in addition to those reserved for international students mentioned in the last section.
The call for applications closed on Wednesday April 28th, 2021. Ranking list will be published on July 2021.
EDISU Piemonte, the Regional Agency for the Right to Education of Piedmont, awards scholarships and other grants to students who are enrolled in a Piedmontese University and meet the economic and merit requirements specified in the competition notices.
For further information please visit EDISU Piemonte website.
The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) awards scholarships to foreign citizens not residing in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) in order to foster international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world.
Scholarships are offered to carry out study, training and research projects in Italian Higher Education Institutes.
Please regularly check this page for updates on the call for applications.
The Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships to students with international protection status to enrol in undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs as well as PhD programs in Italian universities.
Please regularly check CRUI website for updates on the call for scholarships for the a.y. 2021-2022.
The University of Turin welcomes international undergraduate and postgraduate students, PhD students, researchers, teachers and academics in mobility within the framework of any national or international scholarship programs.
Currently available opportunities:
- Mobility Confap Italy – MCI (Brazilian students/researchers)
- China Scholarship Council –CSC (Chinese students/researchers)