- Matriculation: first enrolment at University
- Enrolment: signing up for the admission tests to courses with a national and local restricted number of places, enrolment for the years following the first one for each first cycle degree course, enrolment for second cycle degree courses, second qualifications, master courses, specialization courses and schools, educational courses and vocational training and single courses.
See also the Italian version for updates.
in this page you can find all the information necessary to choose your study course in UniTo. Consult this section regularly for updates and follow us on our social media.
First of all, you need to register on the internet portal UniTo, by means of SPID credentials. If you do not have any SPID access credentials, you need to obtain them by following the information on the SPID website. To register on the portal, follow the indications contained in the page Portal registration instructions.
These instructions are valid for all study courses (but not for Medicine and Surgery - Torino-, Dentistry and Orthodontics, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Surgery – Orbassano-, Childhood and Primary Teachers Education, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage, all first cycle degree courses of the Health professions)
In order to matriculate in degree courses with free admission and with restricted number of places you must sit the TOLC test of the CISIA consortium.
- For degree courses with free admission the TOLC test of the CISIA consortium is equivalent to TARM (Test for the Assessment of Minimum Requirements)
- For degree courses with restricted number of places it is a selective admission test.
TOLC tests are valid if taken from the 1st January 2022 in both modalities: TOLC at University (in presence) and TOLC@CASA (at distance).
Please check the type of TOLC requested by the study course you want to enrol in.
- List of TOLC for degree course without restricted number of places
- List of TOLC for degree course with a restricted number of places.
It is possible to sit the TOLC also at other universities. Check the test calendar after choosing the TOLC test you are interested in, bearing in mind that dates are steadily updating.
You can register until there are places available, sit the TOLC as soon as possible.
TOLC must be sat before matriculation but also before obtaining the upper school leaving certificate.
You can sit the same TOLC more times but only once a month.
If you take more times the same TOLC the last score (and not the best score obtained) will be considered for the matriculation.
If you get a score lower than the established limits defined by each degree course, you will be assigned an Additional Educational Obligation (OFA). You can find more information about the OFA on the course website.
To take a TOLC, you need to register on the CISIA website and choose the TOLC, the venue, and the dates.
For the registration to TOLC, it is foreseen a payment of 30.00 € to CISIA.
For the admission to study courses in:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Veterinary Medicine
- Dentistry and Orthodontics
you can consult:
- Directorial decree n. n. 1107 of 24/09/2022 "Definizione delle modalità e dei contenuti della prova di ammissione c.d. test TOLC ai corsi di laurea e laurea magistrale a ciclo unico medicina e chirurgia e odontoiatria e protesi dentaria e medicina veterinaria in lingua italiana per l’a.a. 2023-2024"
- Directorial decree n. 1925 of 30/11/2022 “Modalità di svolgimento del test “TOLC” e della successiva formazione delle graduatorie di merito per l’accesso ai corsi di laurea magistrale a ciclo unico in Medicina e chirurgia e Odontoiatria e protesi dentaria e Medicina veterinaria"
- Call for admission to degrees in Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Orthodontics, Veterinary Medicine
For the a.y. 2023-2024 the admission is governed by TOLC of CISIA.
These are the periods in which TOLC can be taken at University for TOLC-MED (Medicine and Surgery -Torino-/ Dentistry and Orthodontics, and TOLC-VET (Veterinary Medicine):
- 1st period: from 13th to 22nd April 2023
- 2nd period: from 15th to 25th July 2023.
The admission procedure consists in two steps:
- candidates need to register on the CISIA website. The venue where you can take the test cannot be chosen by students non-EU residing abroad, who need to take it only at the University they want to matriculate; other type of candidates can choose freely
- candidates from EU and non-EU countries according to art. 39, par. 5 of legislative decree 25 July 1998, n° 286 shall submit a request for the classification list, on line, through CINECA portal and they will run for the selection by means of the best score obtained (“equalized”), automatically acquired and visualized.
For the courses in Medicine and Surgery – Orbassano, Childhood and Primary Teachers Education, Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage and for all first cycle degree courses of Health professions information on admission modalities will be gradually available with the relating announcements of competition.
See the call for admission.
You can find instructions, modalities and deadlines on the website of the School of Management and Economics.