Enrolment procedure for undergraduate degree programs of the School of Management and Economics
To enroll in the degree course in Amministrazione Aziendale (without restricted number of places) you must take the TARM test (Test for the Assessment of Minimum Requirements).
All students interested in enrolling in one of the following degree courses:
- Business & Management (restricted number of places)
- Economia Aziendale (restricted number of places)
- Management dell'Informazione e della Comunicazione (restricted number of places)
- Economia (restricted number of places)
must take the CISIA online Test (TOLC-E in Italian and/or English TOLC-E in English) and then participate in one of the calls for admission to the individual degree courses.
Further details are available on the website of the School of Management and Economics:
- matriculation: first enrolment at University
- enrolment: signing up for the admission tests to courses with a national and local restricted number of places, enrolment for the years following the first one for each first cycle degree course, enrolment for second cycle degree courses, second qualifications, master courses, specialization courses and schools, educational courses and vocational training and single courses
The degree courses vary on the basis of the minimum qualification required for enrolment:
- in order to enrol on a undergraduate degree course or on a 5-year or 6-year postgraduate degree course, it is necessary to have a high school diploma (also four-year high schools) or a foreign high school diploma recognised as valid
- in order to enrol on a postgraduate degree course, it is necessary to have a undergraduate degree diploma or a foreign diploma recognised as valid, and specific curricular requirements.
If you are an international student holding a foreign qualification/degree and you wish to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate, 5-year or 6-year degree program at the University of Turin, follow the step-by-step application procedure for international students.