Students' mobility

Get information about European mobility programs and other opportunities to spend one semester or a whole academic year at the University of Turin (Incoming students) or abroad (outgoing students).


Erasmus+ is the EU's programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. It provides opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, and gain experience abroad.

Erasmus+ Partner Countries

The Programme enhances the opportunities for cooperation and international academic exchange with partner countries outside the EU.

Other opportunities

The University of Turin has exchange partnerships with more than 500 cooperation agreements with universities and research institutions from 80 countries.