Application for international students
If you have a qualification issued by a non-Italian High School or University and you wish to enrol in a first, second or one long cycle degree programme, the online application procedure is mandatory. Such application must be completed on Apply@Unito, within the established deadlines:
- from 1st February to April 30th 2018 for Non-UE students who need to apply for a visa - closed
- from July 10th to August 10th 2018 for EU/EU equivalent students and NON-EU legally residing in Italy (only for first cycle and one long cycle degree programmes) - closed
Applicants will be notified of the closed and closing calls’ results according to the following timeline:
- third call: July 23rd –August 3rd, 2018
- fourth call: September 1st –October 5th, 2018
- fifth call: October 1st –October 12th, 2018
If you have chosen one of the following degree programmes:
- Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry or Veterinary medicine, you must know that they are degree programmes with restricted number of places and a national classification list. Therefore, it is mandatory to sign up for the admission test first on the Universitaly website and then on UniTO website. Read the procedure on the related page.
For Medicine and Surgery, you will have to sign up on Universitaly website (IMAT).
- For degree programmes with restricted number of places and a local classification list, you will need to sign up for the admission test on UniTO website, as underlined in the degree programmes’ calls, which you can find by selecting the degree program of your choice.
- For first cycle degree programmes without restricted number of places registration to the TARM (Test for the Assessment of Minimum Requirements) test is mandatory . See the list of degree programs then select the degree programme you are interested in, by clicking on “First cycle” or “One long cycle degree” and find out if it is a degree programme without restricted number of places.
News 2018-2019: for enrolment in first cycle and one long cycle degrees held in Italian language the TARM test will coincide with the Italian language test. Find out more about TARM-Italian language test registration procedure.
- Global law and trasnational legal studies is a fist cycle degree programme without restricted number of places and entirely held in English, for which it is required to take TARM test in English language. Register for the TARM test from July 30th, 2018 at 9.30 am to September 4th, 2018 at 12.30 am by following the instructions available at the related page under the item “Enrolment procedure for first cycle degree courses and one-long cycle degree programmes, held in English language (under completion)”
- Enrolment in second cycle degree programmes without restricted number of places do not require neither admission test nor TARM test. Applicants are evaluated from the Evaluation Boards through interviews.
- Enrolment in second cycle degree programmes with restricted number of places requires to register for and to pass the admission test.
This page is currently being updated. Please check back frequently for updates or contact email@example.com for more information.
Starting from August 27th 2018 the welcoming process will begin at the Welcome Point in Via Sant’Ottavio 20 – 10124 Torino.
You will need to present your original documentation at the Welcome Point. Such documentation must be handed in before September 28th 2018, in order to ensure the regular conclusion of the matriculation process by October 5th, 2018.
The welcoming activity will be held according to the following opening hours:
- from Monday to Thursday: from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- Friday from 09:00 am to 4:00 pm
If you are a NON-EU citizen residing abroad: the documentation to be handed in for the registration process is listed in the acceptance letter (Modello D) that you received by email. Please, read it carefully and collect all the requested documents before your departure.
Take the admission test or the TARM-Italian language test.
If you don’t need to obtain a visa, you need to register online according to the procedure which will be published during the next days and to pay the first instalment of the university fee, within the dates that will be communicated to you.
If you need a D-type visa, (NON-EU citizens residing abroad) you must wait for the "Nulla Osta" (acceptance letter) to be sent to you by UniTO to be able to request its issuance (by Diplomatic Representation). Pay the first instalment of the university fee, within the deadline that will be communciated to you. Once you receive the Nulla Osta (acceptance letter), you must return to your country of residence to apply for a D-type visa at the Italian Diplomatic-Consular Representation.
Orientation meetings (organized by Mobility and International Didactics Office) are reserved to international students who have successfully completed the steps referred to in the above-mentioned procedure.
Approximately three meetings will be organized between the end of August and the beginning of September 2018. In these occasions, we will present students the services offered by the University and the first steps to take (procedures and administrative deadlines, the University’s administrative structure, the Italian language course…).
Every meeting will present the same information; therefore, it is sufficient to take part in only one of them, preferably the first available after your arrival in Turin.
Dates will be published during the month of August 2018.
Check the required documents for matriculation:
Check the required documents for matriculation:
Buddy Project provides international students, upon request, with a person who:
- supports you on the most urgent issues on your arrival in Turin (housing, University, UniTO website)
- helps you carrying out administrative procedures in the University offices
- shows you the main University facilities and buildings (offices, rooms, administration, restaurants, libraries, teachers’ rooms).
The call for requesting your Buddy for a.y. 2018-19 will be published soon.