International students desk
Complesso Aldo Moro, Palazzina D - Via Sant’Ottavio 12, 10124 Torino
Tel: +39 011 6704452
Open by appointment only.
Before contacting us, please check if you can find the information you need in the information below.
- follow the dedicated procedure to enrol in a degree program at UniTO
- check the scholarship opportunities for international students
- check the information on tuition fees and fee reductions and contact the Tuition Fee Office (“Sezione Diritto allo Studio”)
- to take part in the Foundation programe, visit the dedicated webpage
- learn how to apply for the recognition of your degree
- find out how to enrol in a continuing education program (called “master” in Italian, but be aware that this kind of course are not master’s degrees)
- get information on the Italian language courses.
- follow the dedicated procedure to apply for the recognition of credits obtained in a previous academic career abroad
- for information on the residence permit issuance and renewal, visit the dedicated webpage and contact the Residence Permit Office
- thanks to Passi Project you may benefit from a dedicated counseling service
- contact your Students Registry Office (“Segreteria Studenti”) for any service (Italian version only) and fill in the dedicated forms depending on the requested service.