Italian language courses
Learn about the Italian language courses offered by the University of Turin.
- ICoN - Italian Culture on the Net: ICoN - a Consortium of several Italian Universities, including the University of Turin - aims to promote the Italian language and culture. ICoN provides on-line Italian courses for foreigners. Students receive help from tutors, have free access to the dedicated forum and can follow all the courses entirely via web. ICoN courses are a good way to prepare your stay in Turin.
Courses available during the whole academic year
- CLA Centro Linguistico di Ateneo
It organizes intensive and three-month Italian courses for visiting professors, Erasmus students, scholarship holders, PhD students, researchers at the University of Turin and any other citizen interested in learning Italian for study or work purposes.
- UNITO Italian Programs Abroad: it offers 4-to-6 week Italian language and culture programs between June and September focused on an integrated instruction in Italian language and on-site cultural study. All programs include a CORE Italian language course (12 hours per week) offered at three levels corresponding to European Framework levels A2, B1 and B2.
- Italiano per stranieri - Italian for non-native speakers: "Torino Università Estate" was established in 1998 with the aim of offering high quality Italian language and culture courses for non-native speakers. The courses, organised between July and September, are open to students, graduates, teachers, researchers and any interested citizens.
Italian courses offered by the city of Turin
- Centro Interculturale della Città di Torino
It was founded in 1996 in order to provide all citizens, both native and immigrant, with intercultural training opportunities as well as opportunities to meet, communicate and debate on issues of common interest. Among its various initiatives, the Centre regularly organizes Italian language courses for foreigners, including free courses, whose details are available in the section "Corsi di formazione".