Enrolment on Continuing education programs, Specialization Courses, Training Courses and Professional Updating
First level continuing education programs are addressed to people holding an undergraduate degree and you achieve a first level Continuing education program; second level continuing education programs are addressed to people holding a postgraduate degree or 5-year/6-year postgraduate degree and you achieve a second level Continuing education program. Both titles can be used in the same occupational sectors as first and second cycle degrees titles, by increasing the occupational openings.
If you hold a foreign degree and you are interested in enrolling in a first or second level continuing education program, before starting the enrolment procedure please verify the required documents for the evaluation of your eligibility and the enrolment at the continuing education program of your interest:
- candidates holding a foreign degree - starting from a.y. 2021-2022
- candidates holding a foreign degree a.y. 2020-2021 and previous academic years.
Holding a first level continuing education programs does not give you the possibility to go on with courses of the third cycle (such as for example PhD or Specialization Schools). Also holding a second level continuing education programs does not entitle you to access other courses of the third cycle. In fact, the entry requirement can not be a second level continuing education programs but a previous postgraduate degree or 5-year/6-year postgraduate degree programme. A person holding only a second level continuing education programs can not take part in admission procedures for PhD or Specialization Schools.
To enroll on Master, Specializing, Training and Professional Updating Courses organized by this University you only need few steps:
- registration at University portal
- registration to the admission test/competition
The detailed instructions are as follows.
Please read carefully information for students pursuant to the art.13 of Italian legislative decree n°196/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code”, before starting the procedure.
If you have already been a student at UniTo:
- if you have SPID credentials, you can access online services by logging in with SPID. For further information, consult the Enrolment procedure
- if you do not have any SPID access credentials, contact the free toll number 800 098590 (from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m.) or fill in the online form.
If you are a prospective student at UniTo, with Italian citizenship, you must register on the portal with SPID access credential: you need to obtain them by following the indications on the SPID website. To register on the portal, follow the Portal registration instructions
If you are a prospective student at UniTo, without italian citizenship, you must fill in the Portal registration form.
- Access the area MyUniTo
- Select the item “Iscrizioni”, which you can find in the upper left menu and afterwards the item "Preiscrizioni ai corsi ad accesso programmato" to go on with the online application form. During this phase you are required to fill in the personal data inserted during registration phase. You will get a pre-matriculation number
- If it is necessary to pay for the admission test, pay through pagoPA. If you hold a foreign degree, please verify the required documents for the evaluation of your eligibility and the enrolment at the continuing education program of your interest on this page under the "Entry requirements for continuing education programs" section. When you choose "Paga online con pagoPA" (a system for electronic payments, created to make any payment for the Public Administration easier, safer and clearer) read carefully the Guidelines to make your payments with pagoPA.
Access the area MyUniTo. Check if you passed, selecting “Iscrizioni” and afterwards the item “Preiscrizioni ai corsi ad accesso programmato”.
Consult the legenda of your status indicated at your position in the classification list. The result can be:
- Not passed: wait for replacement as foreseen by the announcement of competition. Consult frequently your status on MyUniTO.
Please, remember that before each replacement, the classification list is suspended for one day long to update the data of remaining places. Party entitled can matriculate from 9.30 a.m. of the day after. The status does not change, if there are not places available: the classification list will be not available once places are reached.
- Passed: confirm the on-line pre-enrolment.
Go to MyUnito again and select “Iscrizioni” and afterwards the item “Immatricolazione”, in order to fill in the on-line application form. You are required to insert the scan of pdf or jpeg of the following documents:
- both-sided photocopy of a valid identification document
- photocopy of your tax identification number (codice fiscale).
After completing the on-line application, your status will change from “Ammesso" (Admitted) into “Preimmatricolato" (Pre-enrolled). Print the matriculation application, duly completed, and pay with through pagoPA, within the deadline and without any postponement.
If you are holder of a study grant or you are entitled to be exempted, before paying, please contact the Post-laurea section to the following address: [email protected]
After filling in the on-line application form, you status will change from "passed” to “pre-matriculated". Print out the on-line matriculation form for the payment of tuition fees. Do the payment of due tuition fees.
The payment must not be delayed further than 4 p.m. of the closing date; after this expiration hour the payment will be dated as the following day, so after the allowed deadline to confirm the matriculation.
If you are holder of a study grant or you are entitled for an exemption, contact Sezione post laurea ([email protected]) before the payment.
For the on-line delivery of the documentation, access with your credentials in the reserved area MyUniTO (login in the home page) and afterwards select from menu “Iscrizioni” the item “Allegati carriera” to upload only in .pdf format the matriculation application, duly signed, and the receipt of payment.