Undergraduate and 5-year or 6-year postgraduate degrees

Academic year 2020-2021
Qualification required to matriculation procedures
Decorative image

In order to matriculate to an undergraduate degree or in a 5-year or 6-year postgraduate degree, you must have obtained a high school diploma (also four-years diploma, but allowing enrolment on a university course) or a foreign high school diploma recognised as valid.


If you have a four-year high school diploma, the degree course Council defines the amount of the educational debt corresponding to the failure to attend the supplementary year; that completion of the debt, which will be subject to specific verification, must be completed before the end of university studies.


If you have a foreign high school diploma, consult the instructions on the Application for international students web page. If you need support, contact the International Students Desk.

Courses without restricted number of places

For the academic year 2020-2021, the sessions of the TARM (Test for the Assessment of Minimum Requirements) have been suspended to ensure maximum health protection for students, teachers and all staff. It will therefore be possible to enroll directly in the undergraduate degrees and 5-year/6-year postgraduate degrees without restricted number of places.

Courses with a restricted number of places

An admission test is foreseen for undergraduate degrees and for 5-year or 6-year postgraduate degrees with a restricted number of places, given the limited number of places available. In this case you must register online for the admission competition, according to the procedures and within the deadlines indicated in the relating admission notices. Only if you pass the test, you can matriculate always following carefully the procedures and deadlines that are foreseen in the calls for admission.