Courses with a local restricted number of places and with local classification list
Courses with a local restricted number of places and local classification list (for each course, the call for admission is available and can be downloaded):
- Undergraduate degree programs: Biotechnologies | Chemistry and Chemical Technologies | Business Economics | Business & Management | Information and Business Communication Management | Economics | Optics e Optometry | Science and Technology of Materials | Biological Sciences | Education Sciences | Exercise and Sport Sciences | Psychological Sciences and Techiniques | Strategic Sciences | Food Techonology| Viticulture and Enology | Scuola di Studi Superiori "Ferdinando Rossi".
- One long-cycle degree courses: Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technologies | Pharmacy | Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage.
Candidates holding an upper secondary school leaving certificate, obtained abroad, can submit the application form inly if they submitted the application form on the platform Apply@UniTo, according to the specific deadlines published on University Portal. The application submitted on Apply@UniTo does not substitute the enrolment procedure.
For further details, please consult the dedicated section:
If you have previously registered at UniTO and you have already the access credentials, you do not need to do another registration: in case you forgot your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Sat 8:00 am -1:00 pm) or get them through the service Password retrieval.
Log in to the University Portal (by selecting login on the home-page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal. After authenticating, select the item "Iscrizioni" (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item "Test di Ammissione" (Admission test) to go on with filling in the on-line application.
During the pre-enrolment phase, you will be required also to select the administrative category among:
- Italian EU/ legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for EU and non-EU students according to law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Not legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for non-EU students not included in the law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Chinese students of Marco Polo Project, reserved places for Chinese students participating in Marco Polo Project.
After completing the registration, print the reminder summarizing the registration details.
Make payment for the admission test and keep the receipt, which you will be asked for on the day of the test.
In order to make payments, it is necessary to access to MyUniTO – Sezione Tasse - select the payment method that you prefer, choosing one of the available methods.
Students who wish to enrol on the degree course in Chemistry and Chemical Technologies and in Science and Technolog of Materials – which are courses with a restricted number of places and with local classification list, must:
- from June 10th, 2019 (subject to availability) register for the TARM (Test for the Assessment of Minimum Requirements), accessing from MyUniTO with the credentials (username and password) obtained after registering at the portal, and then selecting the item "Iscrizioni" in the upper left menu, and afterwards the item "Test di valutazione"; during this procedure, you will choose the day when you take the test. Once you confirmed the enrolment, the day of the test cannot be changed
- from July 2nd to September 12th, 2019 (at 11.59 p.m.) register for the admission test to the degree courses by the deadlines specified in the call for admission, accessing your personal account MyUniTO, selecting the item "Iscrizioni" in the upper left menu, and afterwards the item "Test di ammissione" (you will not be asked to take additional tests)
- take the TARM test (valid as admission test) in the session July/September 2019 (compulsorily by September 12th, 2019). If the TARM test is taken after this deadline, it will not be possible to enrol on the degree courses in Chemistry and Chemical Technologies and in Science and Technology of Materials, on the day previously selected.
You do not have to pay for the admission test.
For more details, consult the call for admission.
Students who are interested in enrolling on one of the following degree courses with a restricted number of places:
- Business and management (in English)
- Business Economics
- Economics (previously called Economics and Commerce)
- Information and Business Communication Management
Must take the Online Test CISIA (in Italian TOLC-E and/or in English TOLC-E) and, afterwards, register for one of the admission tests to the degree courses (no additional tests will be needed)
More details about deadlines and admission requirements are available on the website of the School of Management and Economics.
As regards the admission to 5-year postgraduate degree courses with a restricted number of places, consult deadlines and requirements on the website of the School of Management and Economics.
The tests results can be viewed by accessing MyUniTO, after having logged in the University Portal.
Select the item “Iscrizioni” then “Test” to see your status in the classification lists (see paragraph ”Results Legenda”)
Check regularly MyUniTO not only for the publication of lists but also during the phases of replacement of available places after the updating of lists.
You can consult the complete classification on the page Degree programs, selecting the tab "With quota of places” and, then, the study course with admission tests. The complete classification list is available under “Dettaglio graduatorie” (see the Italian version - tab "Ad accesso programmato").
Here is the legenda of status that one can see when the classification lists will be published in MyUniTO:
- Passed: if you passed, you can go on with the online matriculation no later than the deadlines as foreseen in announcements of competition
- Not passed: wait for replacements and declare your interest in the fixed dates, as reported in the calendar. Consult frequently your status on MyUniTO, during replacement dates
- Failed: if you obtained a result which is lower than what is foreseen by the announcement of competition in order to pass
- Pre-matriculated: you confirmed your place online. Remember that the ultimate matriculation procedure foresees not only the payment of tuition fees peremptorily within 4 p.m.of the deadline, as indicated in your MyUniTO, but also the upload of matriculation application form dated and duly signed with the receipt of the payment
- Matriculated: you are regularly matriculated
- Cancelled: if you fall under one of the following cases:
- you did not matriculate within the deadlines
- your admission exam was cancelled
- you passed for the major choice, for competitions for which more than one choices are to be indicated, the minor choice will be cancelled
- you did not persist in stating your interest for replacement (replacement application form);
From September 23rd 2019, enrol by the deadline specified in the call for admission. If your status is “Passed”, you can enrol as follows:
Log in the University Portal (by selecting login on the home-page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal. After authenticating, select the item “Iscrizioni” (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item “Immatricolazione” (Matriculation) to go on with filling in the on-line application.
During this phase, you must upload the following documents:
- photo that will be printed on the smart card
- photocopy of a valid identification document;
- photocopy of tax identification number (codice fiscale).
Print your application at the end of the online procedure.
By the deadline specified in the call for admission, you must pay the first instalment of tuition fees. Only after paying the first instalment by the deadline, your place is confirmed.
In case of late payments, you will lose your place.
Log in MyUniTO and select the item "Allegati carriera” from the menu "Iscrizioni".
By the deadline specified in the call for admission, attach the following documents:
- matriculation application form duly filled and signed
- receipt of payment of the first instalment of tuition fees
Only with respect to the degree course in Exercise and Sport Science (in Asti and in Turin), students must hold a medical certificate for non-competitive sport activities that is still valid: for more details about the submission of the certificate, read the information that will be published on the website of the course.
If you do not have the Smart Card issued by the University of Turin yet, you will receive the collecting details by email at the student's email address assigned to you at the time of matriculation. If you already hold a smart card, update it consulting the instructions provided on the relative webpage (Italian version).
Students with disability may apply, while registering for the test, for specific aids during the TARM test and/or additional time (50% more). For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, medical documentation attesting the invalidity/disability (unabridged text, not obliterated text).
Students with SLD (specific learning disability) may apply, while registering for the admission test, for additional time equal to 30% to sit the exam. For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, documentation attesting the diagnosis specific learning disability.
Students with disability or specific learning disability, residing abroad, must submit the certification attesting the disability grade or specific learning disability issued by the country of residence, along with a certified translation in Italian or English language.