Courses with a national restricted number of places and with local classification list
Courses with a national restricted number of places and with local classification list:
- undregraduate degre courses of the Health professions
- 5-year postgraduate degree om Childhood and Primary Teachers Education
> Decree concerning the number of available places for the admission to the degree courses in Health Professions, a.y. 2019-2020 (source: online University register)
Candidates holding an upper secondary school leaving certificate, obtained abroad, can submit the application form inly if they submitted the application form on the platform Apply@UniTo, according to the specific deadlines published on University Portal. The application submitted on Apply@UniTo does not substitute the enrolment procedure for the process.
For further details, please consult the dedicated section:
In the calls for admission you find information related to the admission test (for each course, the call for admission is available and can be dowloaded:
The admission test to a course with a restricted number of places is valid as a TARM test for the matriculation to any degree course without restricted number of places; therefore, if you registered for more than one admission test (and you take it) you do not have to register to TARM. After the publication of the classification related to the test/tests that you took, if you passed, you will be able to enrol on the course. In case you do not pass, you will be able to enrol on any of the available courses without restricted number of places.
If the score obtained is below the minimum threshold, set by the specific course for which the test was taken, you will be charged with the additional compulsory courses (OFA).
If you have previously registered at UniTO and you have already the access credentials, you do not need to do another registration: in case you forgot your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Sat 8:00 am -1:00 pm) or get them through the service Password retrieval.
Log in to the University Portal (by selecting login on the home-page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal. After authenticating, select the item “Iscrizioni” (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item “Test di Ammissione” (Admission test) to go on with filling in the on-line application.
During the pre-enrolment phase, you will be required also to select the administrative category among:
- Italian EU/ legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for EU and non-EU students according to law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Not legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for non-EU students not included in the law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Chinese students of Marco Polo Project, reserved places for Chinese students participating in Marco Polo Project.
After completing the registration, print the reminder summarizing the registration details.
Make the payment for the admission test and keep the receipt, which you will be asked for on the day of the test.
The tests results can be viewed by accessing MyUniTO, after having logged in the University Portal.
Select the item “Iscrizioni” then “Test” to see your status in the classification lists (see paragraph ”Results Legenda”)
Check regularly MyUniTO not only for the publication of lists but also during the phases of replacement of available places after the updating of lists.
You can consult the complete classification on the page Degree programs, selecting the tab "With quota of places” and, then, the study course with admission tests. The complete classification list is available under “Dettaglio graduatorie” (see the Italian version - tab "Ad accesso programmato").
Here is the legenda of status that one can see when the classification lists will be published in MyUniTO:
- Passed: if you passed, you can go on with the online matriculation no later than the deadlines as foreseen in announcements of competition
- Not passed: wait for replacements and declare your interest in the fixed dates, as reported in the calendar. Consult frequently your status on MyUniTO, during replacement dates
- Failed: if you obtained a result which is lower than what is foreseen by the announcement of competition in order to pass
- Pre-matriculated: you confirmed your place online. Remember that the ultimate matriculation procedure foresees not only the payment of tuition fees peremptorily within 4 p.m.of the deadline, as indicated in your MyUniTO, but also the upload of matriculation application form dated and duly signed with the receipt of the payment
- Matriculated: you are regularly matriculated
- Cancelled: if you fall under one of the following cases:
- you did not matriculate within the deadlines
- your admission exam was cancelled
- you passed for the major choice, for competitions for which more than one choices are to be indicated, the minor choice will be cancelled
- you did not persist in stating your interest for replacement (replacement application form);
- from September 23rd, 2019 and compulsorily by the deadline specified in the call for admission for the degree courses in Health Professions
- from September 26th, 2019 and compulsorily by the deadline specified in the call for admission, for the one long-cycle degree course in Childhood and Primary Teachers Education
In order to matriculate:
- log in to the University Portal (by selecting login on the home-page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal
- after authenticating, select the item “Iscrizioni” (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item “Immatricolazione” (Matriculation)
- go on with filling in the online application
During the online application, you must upload the following documents:
- photo that will be printed on the smart card
- photocopy of a valid identification document;
- photocopy of tax identification number (codice fiscale).
During the following periods:
- from 9:30 a.m. of October 7th, 2019 to 3 p.m. of October 8th, 2019
- from 9:30 a.m. of October 23rd, 2019 to 3 p.m. of October 24th, 2019
All students resulting "not passed" in the classifications shall declare to be still interested to matriculate (replacement application), in order to be replaced during the scrolling of classification lists. Filling in the "replacement application form" is not equivalent to confirm the place (matriculation), but is merely a declaration of interest. Students not giving such declaration within the deadline foreseen in the replacement application will be considered automatically as a tacit renouncing.
To declare your interest, log in your MyUniTO area, select the item "Iscrizioni" and then the item "Test di ammissione". It is possible to persist in declaring the interest for each choice, by clicking on "presenta domanda" in the section "Ripescaggio".
Please remember that you can also persist in declaring your interest to matriculate to degree courses for which actually there are no other available places; in fact, in case, some places will be free after the procedures of change, renounce or transfer, these places will be re-assigned by updating of the classification lists.
As stated in the announcements of competition:
"The students who result as passed (ammesso) in the classification list, but did not complete the matriculation application and did not pay the first instalment of tuition fees within the deadlines as foreseen in this announcement of competition, but also the students who result cancelled because they did not declare interest to be replaced within the deadlines, will be considered renouncing and will not be replaced, even if some places are still available."
Without prejudice to cases where there are no more "idonei" after complete scrolling of the classification lists: in this case the above-mentioned students, if interested, can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement application after the deadlines, within and no later than 5 working days after the complete use of the classification list (For this reason consult www.unito.it).”
After the closing of the classification lists, if some places are not assigned yet (even for renounce for matriculation), they will be not re-assigned.
For consulting the announcements of competition, follow the instructions illustrated in the dedicated page.
Before each replacement, the classification list will be blocked for one day for updating the available places. The matriculation application will be possible the next day from 9:30 a.m.
Students with disability may apply, while registering for the test, for specific aids during the TARM test and/or additional time (50% more). For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, medical documentation attesting the invalidity/disability (unabridged text, not obliterated text).
Students with SLD (specific learning disability) may apply, while registering for the admission test, for additional time equal to 30% to sit the exam. For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, documentation attesting the diagnosis specific learning disability.
Students with disability or specific learning disability, residing abroad, must submit the certification attesting the disability grade or specific learning disability issued by the country of residence, along with a certified translation in Italian or English language.