Courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list
Procedures and deadlines in order to matriculate to courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list for the academic year 2021-2022 are being updated. Consult the page frequently.
These are the courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list:
For information and deadlines on matriculation, enrollments, change and transfers, career plan, see also the Student Handbook 2021-2022 (Italian version).
Candidates holding an upper secondary school leaving certificate, obtained abroad, can submit the application form only if they submitted the application form on the platform Apply@UniTo, according to the specific deadlines published on University Portal. The application submitted on Apply@UniTo does not substitute the enrolment procedure for the process.
For all details, please consult the dedicated section:
MIUR (Ministry of University and Research) has released test dates for courses with a national restricted number of places. At the moment, the methods of conducting the test have not yet been defined.
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Veterinary Medicine: Wednesday 1st September 2021
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics delivered in Italian: Friday 3rd September 2021
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics delivered in English: Thursday 9th September 2021
For more details, see the notice of MIUR (Ministry of University and Research):
Consult ministerial decrees for admission to courses with a national restricted number of places:
- Ministerial Decree N° 730 of 25th June 2021 - Methods and contents of the admission tests to undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in Italian with a restricted number of places and with national classification list (Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Orthodontics, Veterinary Medicine, undergraduate degree courses in healthcare professions)
and the call for competition published on the University's online register:
- call for admission for 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics a.y. 2021-2022
If you are previously registered at UniTo or you have already the access credentials, you do not need to register again. If you do not remember your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. and Sat 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) or use the service “Password Retrieval” (Ricordami la password). Follow the instructions for registering to the Portal, which you can find on Portal registration instructions.
Register for the admission test on the University portal:
- by selecting the item login and authenticate through your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal, to access your MyUniTo reserved area.
- select the item "Iscrizioni", which you can find in the upper left menu and then select the item "Test di ammissione"
- fill in the on-line application form.
During the pre-enrolment phase, you will be required also to select the administrative category among:
- Italian EU/ legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for EU and non-EU students according to law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- not legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for non-EU students not included in the law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Chinese students of Marco Polo Project, reserved places for Chinese students participating in Marco Polo Project.
After completing the registration, print the reminder summarizing the registration details.
Make the payment for the admission test of € 50.00 and keep the receipt, which you will bring with you on the day of the test.
Consult the dates for the admission tests relating to the undergraduate degrees and 5-year and 6-year postgraduate degrees with national restricted number of places established by the Ministry of University and Research.
On Tuesday 28th September 2021, on the Portal Universitaly, the national classification list will be published referring to the 6-year postgradute degrees in Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Orthodontics and Veterinary Medicine.
If in the classification list you are "Assegnato" (“Assigned”) or "Prenotato" (“Reserved”) at the University of Turin, you must matriculate to the course in which you are interested, by the deadline specified in the call for admission, available in your personal area MyUniTo (by clicking on "Iscrizioni" and then "Test di ammissione").
In order to fill in the matriculation form please follow the instructions:
- log in and authenticate with the credentials (username and password), obtained while registering at the portal to access your MyUniTo area
- select the item "Iscrizioni", then the item "Immatricolazione”
- fill in the on-line application form.
During this phase, you must upload the following documents:
- photo that will be printed on the smart card
- photocopy of a valid identification document;
- photocopy of tax identification number (codice fiscale).
At the end of the online procedure, print the matriculation application.
By the deadline specified in the call for admission, pay the first instalment of tuition fees.
Log in to MyUniTo and click "Allegati carriera" from the menu "Iscrizioni".
By the deadline specified in the call for admission, attach the following documents:
- matriculation application form, duly filled out and signed;
- receipt of the tuition fees payment
- vaccine certificate and proof certificate of tubercolin test (Mantoux test). In case you do not hold such certificates at the time of matriculation, you will be asked to bind yourself by signing an affidavit (available on the 'modulistica' section) to submit these documents to the students' office via online ticket service.
If you do not have the Smart Card issued by the University of Turin yet, you will receive the collecting details by email at the student's email address assigned to you at the time of your matriculation.
If your status on the classification list on the Universitaly Portal is "Assegnato" (i.e. Assigned) or “Prenotato" (i.e Reserved) to the University of Turin but you did not take the admission test in Turin and you want to matriculate at University of Turin within the deadlines set by the call for admission, then you must go through the following procedure.
If you have previously registered at UniTo and you have already the access credentials, you do not need to do another registration: in case you forgot your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (mon-fri 8-20 and sat 8-13) or get them through the service Password retrieval.
Follow the instructions for registering to the Portal, which you can find on Portal registration instructions.
- Log in the University Portal (by selecting “login” on the home-page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal entering in your MyUniTo area
- Select the item "Iscrizioni" (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item "Test di Ammissione" (Admission test) to go on with filling in the on-line application.
Follow the procedure as described in the "Matriculation" paragraph.
Students with disability can apply, while registering for the test, for specific aids during the admission test and/or additional time (50% more). For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, medical documentation attesting the invalidity/disability (unabridged text, not obliterated text).
Students with SLD (specific learning disability) can apply, while registering for the admission test, for additional time equal to 30% to sit the exam. For this reason, you must upload, in pdf format, documentation attesting the diagnosis specific learning disability.
Students with disability or specific learning disability, residing abroad, must submit the certification attesting the disability grade or specific learning disability issued by the country of residence, along with a certified translation in Italian or English language.
It is available the call for the registration to the academic years following the first one for 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery delivered in Italian (venue of Turin and Orbassano), 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery delivered in English (venue of Orbassano) and 6-year postgraduate degree in Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- Errata corrige notice
- Integration of call for submission for applications in order to enrol in years following to the first