Courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list
Updates for the admission competition and matriculations to courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list for the academic year 2020-2021 are being finalized and will be published as soon as they are available. Please, consult the section frequently.
5-year and 6-year postgraduate degrees are courses with a national restricted number of places and with national classification list in:
Candidates holding an upper secondary school leaving certificate, obtained abroad, can submit the application form inly if they submitted the application form on the platform Apply@UniTo, according to the specific deadlines published on University Portal. The application submitted on Apply@UniTo does not substitute the enrolment procedure for the process.
For further details, please consult the dedicated section:
MIUR (Ministry of University and Research) has released test dates for courses with a national restricted number of places. At the moment, the methods of conducting the test have not yet been defined.
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Veterinary Medicine: Tuesday 1st September 2020
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics delivered in Italian: Thursday 3rd September 2020
- 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics delivered in English: Thursday 10th September 2020
For more details, see the press release on the website of MIUR (Ministry of University and Research):
See ministerial decrees and admission notices published on the University's online register:
- National decrees for admission to courses with a national restricted number of places
- Notice of correction
- Call for admission for 6-year postgraduate degree in Medicine and Surgery and in Dentistry and Orthodontics a.y. 2020-2021
- Call for admission for 6-year postgraduate degree in Veterinary Medicine a.y. 2020-2021
If you are previously registered at UniTO or you have already the access credentials, you do not need to register again. If you do not remember your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Sat 8:00 am -1:00 pm) or use the service “Password Retrieval” (Ricordami la password).
- Register for the admission test on the University portal, (by selecting the item “Login” on the home-page, in the upper right box), and authenticate through your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal
- After authenticating, select the item “Iscrizioni”, which you can find in the upper left menu
- Select the item “Test di ammissione” to fill in the on-line application form
During the pre-enrolment phase, you will be required also to select the administrative category among:
- Italian EU/ legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for EU and non-EU students according to law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- not legally residing non-EU citizens, reserved places for non-EU students not included in the law 30 July 2002, n. 189, art. 26
- Chinese students of Marco Polo Project, reserved places for Chinese students participating in Marco Polo Project
After completing the registration, print the reminder summarizing the registration details.
Make the payment for the admission test and keep the receipt, which you will be asked for on the day of the test.
See the dates for the admission tests relating to the undergraduate degrees and 5-year and 6-year postgraduate degrees with national restricted number of places established by the MIUR (Ministry of University and Research).
On Tuesday 29th September 2020, on the Portal portale Universitaly, the national classification list will be published with respect to the 5-year and 6-year postgraduate degree courses in Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry and Orthodontics and Veterinary Medicine.
If in the classification list you are "Assegnato" or "Prenotato" at University of Turin and you already took the admission test in Turin, you must enrol on the course in which you are interested, by the deadline specified in the call for admission, available in your personal area MyUniTO (by clicking on "Iscrizioni" and then "Test di ammissione").
- Log in and authenticate with the credentials (username and password), obtained while registering at the portal to access your MyUniTO area
- select the item "Iscrizioni", then the item "Immatricolazione”
- fill in the on-line application form.
During this phase, you must upload the following documents:
- photothat will be printed on the smart card
- photocopy of a valid identification document;
- photocopy of tax identification number (codice fiscale).
Print out the matriculation application form and the MAV slip for the payment of the tuition fees.
Log in to MyUniTO and click "Allegati carriera” from the menu “Iscrizioni”.
By the deadline, attach the following documents:
- matriculation application form, duly filled out and signed
- receipt of the tuition fees payment
- vaccine certificate and proof certificate of tubercolin test (Mantoux test). In case you do not hold such certificates at the time of matriculation, you will be asked to bind yourself by signing an affidavit (available on the modulistica section - Italian version only) to submit these documents to the students' office no later than 30 days after matriculation.
If you do not have the Smart Card issued by the University of Turin yet, you will receive the collecting details by email at the student's email address assigned to you at the time of matriculation. If you already hold a smart card, update it consulting the instructions provided on the relative webpage (Italian version).
If your status on the classification list on the Universitaly Portal is “Assegnato” (i.e. Assigned) or “Prenotato” (i.e. Booked) to the University of Turin but you have not taken the admission test in Turin and you want to enrol at University of Turin within the deadlines set by the call for admission, then you must go through the following procedure.
If you have previously registered at UniTOand you have already the access credentials, you do not need to do another registration: in case you forgot your credentials please contact the toll free number 800 098590 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. -8 p.m. and sat 8 a.m. -1 p.m.) or get them through the service Password retrieval.
Log in the University Portal (by selecting “login” on the home page, in the upper right box) and authenticate with your credentials (username and password), obtained after the registration at the portal.
After authenticating, select the item “Iscrizioni” (Enrolment) in the upper left menu and afterwards the item “Test di Ammissione” (Admission test) to go on with filling in the on-line application.
Go on with the matriculation application following the procedure as described in the “Matriculation” paragraph.
Consult the ministerial decrees for the admission and the calls for admission published on the Albo on line dell'Ateneo (online University register):
Students with disabilitymay apply, while registering for the test, for specific aids during the TARM test and/or additional time (50% more). For this reason, you MUST upload, in pdf format, medical documentation attesting the invalidity/disability (unabridged text, not obliterated text).
Students with SLD (specific learning disability) may apply, while registering for the admission test, for additional time equal to 30% to sit the exam. For this reason, you MUST upload, in pdf format, documentation attesting the diagnosis specific learning disability.
Students with disability or specific learning disability, residing abroad, must submit the certification attesting the disability grade or specific learning disability issued by the country of residence, along with a certified translation in Italian or English language.