Enrolment for students with international protection

  • If you hold international protection and you are in possession of the study documents required for enrolment in the University of Turin, you shall follow the usual path for enrolment: Required documents for EU citizens and non EU citizens legally residing in Italy
  • If you hold or you are applying for international protection ("asilo" or "protezione sussidiaria") and you are not in possession of the full set of study documents which are required for enrolment in the University of Turin, you shall apply for admission to your chosen degree programme through the Mobility and International Didactics Office within February, 15th and May, 30th 2018. The Office shall implement a procedure to evaluate your title and knowledge and, in case of a positive evaluation, will allow your enrolment in the University of Turin.
    Students applying for international protection will be able to complete the enrolment at UniTO after obtaining the relevant residence permit.
    Please note that such opportunity is exclusively addressed to students who have gained a school or academic degree enabling them to enrol in Italian university but are not in possession of the actual document proving it. Every copy or photograph of the document, hints on the name of the institution or contacts will be helpful to the Office in the verification of the degree. Applicants will be required to sit an exam to test their training and background studies.


For additional information, please contact:

This page has been visited 187 times in the last year. Source: Google Analytics.