Services for disabled students
How to request
In order to request the services for the first time, students need to submit the form during the first meeting arranged at Ufficio Studenti con Disabilità e DSA, by appointment only.
List of services
- Accompanying students to university faciilties - learn more
- Didactic tutorship: assistance in taking notes and/or study activities - learn more
- Support provided by Italian Sign Language Interpreters and Communication Mediators for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students - learn more
- Personalized support, for those with severe disabilities; the individual project of support will be developed every year at Ufficio Studenti con Disabilità e DSA
- Hygiene and personal assistance, for students with special needs, in order to allow them to use university facilities and to participate in the various didactic activities
- Communication with professors before the exams upon request of professors and/or students, information about personalized support, compensatory tools and dispensatory measures, which are granted in accordance with the current university policy, considering the specific difficulties of the student and the specific subject of study.
- Access to the study room at Ufficio Studenti con Disabilità e DSA, to computers and Internet installations provided for students with mobility impairment and computers and Internet installations available for partially sighted and blind students