Entering UniTO for disabled students

If you want to enrol on a University of Turin course, you might have to take an admission test or TOLC@Casa.


If you have a disability certificate, you can request additional support and/or time, although you should read the validity criteria beforehand under the heading "Certificate required".


The relevant University offices will check that your documents entitle you to the support you need.


Make sure you’ve planned everything carefully before you start at UniTo and feel free to contact: [email protected] for more information.

TOLC@Casa admission tests for courses with local quotas and local ranking

You are advised to go to the Enrolment procedure (see also the Italian version) section for more detailed information about the obligatory test online (TOLC@Casa), available from April 2021.


You should consult the Enrolment procedure page for courses with local quotas which are not included in TOLC@Casa tests.

Admission tests for courses with national quotas

Read the Enrolment procedure section carefully concerning courses with national quotas.  Read the Application guidelines carefully about how to submit your application correctly as well as information concerning the test date and exam topics, etc.  Make a note of the deadlines.

TARM for enrolment in courses with no quotas

If you want to enrol on the no-quota Bachelor's degree courses or single-cycle Master's degree course in Law, you must take the TARM (Minimum Requirements Assessment Test) which will be available via the CISIA TOLC for the academic year 2021-22.  


Find out which TOLC you'll have to do on the Registrations page as well as checking the CISIA website for the test dates.  


When you sign up for TOLC on the CISIA website you must also decide which TOLC to take, where you can take it and when. 

Both TOLC at University (in presence) and TOLC@Casa (online) are valid for enrolment purposes in the academic year 2021-2022 if they are dated after January 1, 2020.


Once you have taken TOLC, you can enrol in the degree course of your choice. 


If your TOLC score is below the accepted threshold, you will be given an Additional Credit Obligation (OFA) which is defined by each course. See degree programs for more details.


You don’t need to take the TARM if you:

  • change course one year after the first year
  • have been admitted to the first or following years
  • already have a degree and are enrolled for extra credits
  • have taken an admission test for a quota restricted course (either through TOLC or other tests) and then decide to enrol in a no-quota course.

In order to take the tests for quota restricted degree courses (TOLC@Casa or admission test) you must:

  1. pre-register online as required in the procedure or application
  2. fill in the relevant section in the online procedure if you need special assistance and / or extra time
  3. upload your SLD certificate during application (one file in .pdf format)
Certificate required

If you need extra support and / or time during the TOLC@Casa or admission test you must hold a valid disability certificate with a percentage equal to or greater than 50% or a disability certificate as per Law 104/92, Art. 3.

Owing to the Covid-19 health emergency, the University will accept requests from candidates with disabilities even if their certificates are not recent, although it reserves the right to request the necessary documentation at a later stage.


Special Educational Needs certificates (EES or BES) certificates cannot be accepted as request for support as current university legislation does not recognise them.