Required certification for students with disability

In order to benefit from the services, you must hold a certificate of invalidity with a percentage equal or higher than 50% or a certificate of disability according to Law 104/92.


If you are a student with a disability, holding a foreign certification, with a diagnosis recognized by the Italian regulation in the university field, you must provide a certified translation either into Italian or into English.