EduRoam (Education Roaming) offers secure wireless access to the network. Roaming users who visit an institution within the same local wireless network (WLAN) can simply enter with the same credentials (username and password) that they would use in their home institution, without further formalities.
- Guests of the University of Turin who are members of EduRoam institutions
- UniTO users with valid SCU credentials (the same ones used to access MyUniTO and e-mail).
The University of Turin's membership of EduRoam also guarantees UniTO users with SCU credentials access to the wireless networks of associated third-party organizations.
To connect to the guest-merged network, consult the support page for the instruction manuals, available for each operating system.
- Technology: 802.1x
- Security level: WPA / WPA2
- Limitations: there is no limitation.
- The person in charge of data processing is the Director of the Information Systems, Portal, E learning Department
- The service is intended for teaching, scientific research and user support
- The logs that trace access are kept for 6 months. Access is recorded, stored on logs with the date, time, the device from which you are browsing, the destination IP (this is a technical registration, made automatically by the system). The data is accessible to system administrators and is consulted only for specific issues regarding IT security or by specific request of public security authorities.