On the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website you can check:
- whether you need a visa or not
- types of VISA and where to apply
- detailed information on the visa issue procedure
Make sure to gather information from the local embassy or a consulate nearest to you in your home country.
From the year 2020 and in consideration of the Covid-19 emergency, all pre-enrolment and visa applications must be submitted online via the Universitaly portal where you have to:
- register and fill in your personal data
- submit your pre-enrollment application for the degree programme, the exchange programme (Erasmus+ or other) or the PhD programme of your interest.
Once your pre-enrolment application has been submitted via Universitaly portal, it is then validated by the relevant Office at UniTO and it becomes visible to the designated Italian Embassy/Consulate that will contact you to proceed with your visa application.
The decision on issuing a visa is the exclusive jurisdiction of the designated Italian Embassy/Consulate.
For further information on getting a visa to: