On the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs website you can check:

  • whether you need a visa or not 
  • types of VISA
  • where to apply

In addition, in order to study at the University of Turin, before applying for a study visa you should ask for an official invitation letter from the university, which can be requested by e-mailing to:

This page has been visited 1 119 times in the last year. Source: Google Analytics.