Classrooms and study rooms
For updates on the requirements to access university facilities see Coronavirus: updates for UniTo Community.
Find spaces where you can study alone or in company!
Due to the health emergency, access is by reservation only.
The study rooms are spaces available to students for individual study.
Search for a study room, check the opening hours and book your place through the dedicated service. To book your place you need to enter your University credentials.
You can reserve a seat in any of the UniTo libraries using Affluences, an app that can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play and can be used without having to register (a web version is also available).
With Affluences it is possible to check in real time, reserve seats and services available by reservation in the University libraries (e.g. the use of an equipped workstation), to obtain up-to-date information on opening hours and useful information such as accessibility for the disabled, contacts and website, wifi, printers, etc...
More information about Affluences is available on the SBA - Sistema Bibliotecario di Ateneo website.
- Norberto Bobbio
- Biblioteca di Economia e Management
- BFM - Polo Molinette
- BFM - Polo CTO
- BFM - Polo Dental School
- BFM - Polo San Luigi
- BFM - Polo biologico
- Biblioteca di Agraria e Veterinaria
- Biblioteca di Matematica “G. Peano”
- Biblioteca di Psicologia “F. Kiesow"
- Biblioteca di Biologia animale
- Biblioteca di Biologia vegetale
- Biblioteca di Informatica
- Biblioteca di Scienze della terra
- Biblioteca di Fisica
- Biblioteca di Chimica “G. Ponzio”
- Biblioteca di Farmacia “I. Guareschi”
- Biblioteca di AMS
- Mediateca di AMS
- Biblioteca di Filologia classica
- Biblioteca di Orientalistica
- Biblioteca di Scienze Letterarie
- Biblioteca di Sc. Religiose “Peterson"
- Biblioteca di Lingue “G. Melchiori"
- Biblioteca di Studi storici “G. Tabacco"
- Biblioteca "A. Graf"
- Biblioteca DFE - Filosofia
- Biblioteca DFE - Educazione
- Biblioteca "A. Rosmini"
- Archivio storico
The computer rooms are located in various locations, are accessible to all students of the University's undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, and can be used for individual work or for writing dissertations.
In some locations there are also free computer stations where it is possible to surf the Internet by entering the University's SCU credentials.
To use the computer rooms it is useful to consult the extract from the Information Security Policy (in Italian language).