The smart card is a university identification document issued to students enrolling in a study course (undergraduate degrees, 5-year or 6-year postgraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees).
The smart card is for strictly personal use and contains the photograph, the registration number and the personal data of each student.
In the academic year 2023-2024, the Smart card is released:
- in a virtual format to all the students. Use the App MyUniTo + to visualise it
- in a laminated paper format only when required, for those students who need to use it only for EDISU canteens until stocks last.
In order to receive the paper format, you must open a ticket on the help-desk platform (for further information check the online guide) by selecting your Student Office and withdraw it following the instructions that will be provided.
You can use the paper Smart card for the canteen: you can pay the meal by using the electronic rechargeable purse installed on the Smart card.
For further information, check the EDISU canteen webpage.
In case of loss, theft or deterioration, you can request a duplicate of on paper smart card by following these instructions:
- request a print of the duplicate from your student registry office, using the help desk service (for more information on using the service, consult the online guide)
- pay the amount charged by the Student Office (see the Instructions for paying with PagoPA)
- collect the smart card following the instructions provided by the Student Registry Office.
The smart card is a card in the format of a credit card, issued to the administrative and technical staff at the time of hiring. It is used to record working hours at the proper obliterators available at UniTo offices.
For further information, please consult the dedicated session on the intranet Smart card - badge.