Specific data processing notices
This page is being progressively updated.
Information on the processing of data addressed to those who give their personal data to the University of Turin, including through web applications made available by the University.
Information and forms reserved for internal staff are available on the University Intranet (restricted access):
- Information on videoconferencing system
- Information on electronic documents, e-mail, calendar and web meetings online
- Information on the processing of personal data and cookies on the University Portal system sites
- Information on the processing of personal data collected for registration and authentication to the Portal of the University of
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 for the participation in and conduct of public competitions
- Information on the processing of personal data for accident reports
- Information on the application of regulations on the prevention of corruption in relation to personnel selection procedures
- Information on economic operators and suppliers of works, goods and services
As part of the "Covid-19 emergency" procedures, the University of Turin, in order to ensure timely monitoring of those present in the same premises, has set up an online attendance certification service via QR Code at the various University sites.
The QR Code is an online form created through the G-Suite service for the educational sector.
Access to the service for staff and students requires authentication using University credentials. In the case of guests, they are required to enter their first and last name and an address, which will only be used if emergency procedures require it. The data will be stored for 14 days, unless required for the management of the Covid-19 emergency.
If you have any questions, please write to the Information Systems, Portal, E-Learning Department at [email protected].