The University of Turin provides a range of options in order to help its international exchange students and guests find an accommodation in the city, both in university residences and in private accommodation. 

University residences

International exchange students and guests of the University of Torino can rent a room at university residences managed by EDISU Piemonte, the Regional Agency for the Right to Education of Piedmont. Rooms at Edisu must be booked through the EDISU online procedure (available in Italian and English).

Accommodation in university residences

Further private university residences available in town:

Other opportunities for hostels and university residences:

Temporary housing in Torino

To find short-term accommodation, you can use the website of the local Tourist Information Desk, offering a wide range of options among hotels, hostels, bed&breakfast, etc.

Assistance in finding private accommodation

UniTo accredited operators:

This page has been visited 9 157 times in the last year. Source: Google Analytics.