Incoming transferring students (from another university) to a degree course without a restriced number of places
Request formal transfer to the University to which you are registred within the administrative deadlines approved by the competent bodies of the University of Turin.
- Administrative deadlines 2019-2020 (Italian version)
Register on University website to get the credentials (username and password) to access the sign-up process. For registration, please read the instructions. If you have been already enrolled in previous years at UniTO and you have already the access credentials, you do not have to submit a new registration. If you do not remember your credentials, contact the toll free number 800098590 (from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.) or use the service Forgot password.
1) From 3rd September 2019 to 10th October 2019 (no later than 3 p.m.) fill in online the application form, by logging on the University with the credentials (username and password) obtained after registering to the portal and access MyUniTO. Select the item "Iscrizioni", left in the top menu, and then select the item "Immatricolazione" to proceed to the online filling in the application, inserting "Trasferimento in ingresso."
During the completion of the application you will need to enter the following documents:
- a passport photo, which will be used for printing the university smart card (see below);
- photocopy of a valid identity document;
- photocopy of your codice fiscale (tax identification number).
2) Go on completing the application online by entering the fields related to the academic year, the date and the University of first enrolment in the University System as well as academic year, date and starting career.
The year of registration at the University System is the very first entry to any university course of any Italian university, although it ended with an interruption/waiver and not obtaining the academic title.
The starting year identifies the academic year in which you started a career for which you are requesting the transfer to our University.
3) Conclude by entering the details of previous registrations (University, course of study, passed exams; in order to benefit from tax exemption provided by Regolamento Tasse e Contributi 2019-2020 is required a self-certification of all the passed exams); after definitively having confirmed the submission of the application.
4) Print the matriculation application form.
5) Make the payment of the required fees (as illustrated in the section Tasse of portal): access to MyUniTO with your credentials and under the item “Tasse”, choose payment modalities (MAV or PAGO PA according to the contributions)
6) Attach the following documents:
- matriculation application form, completed and signed in all its parts
- receipt of payment of tuition fees
- self-certification of all the passed exams.
To insert attachments do the login to MyUniTO and from the menu "Iscrizioni", select "Allegati carriera”.
If you are a student with a disability, with the recognition of disability according to article 3, paragraph 1, of the law 5 February 1992, 104, or with a disability equal to or greater than 50%, you will have to submit at your students registry office the appropriate health certification.
7) Collect your smart card: if you do not have the smart card issued by the University of Turin yet, you will receive the collecting details by email at the student's email address assigned to you at the time of matriculation; if you already have the smart card, update it following the instructions on the relative webpage (Italian version).
If you come from another University, you do not need to sit the TARM.
For more information see the page of the Test Assessment of Minimum Requirements (TARM).
Students with a foreign high school diploma can enrol on a degree course without restricted number of places, following the instructions available on the related webpage: