Students with disabilities or SLD (Specific Learning Disabilities) - with certificate submitted to the 'Students with disabilities/SLD University Desk' - must arrange customized distance learning solutions with each Professor.
Services provided by Students with disabilities/SLD University Desk (i.e. peer-to-peer tutoring in taking notes and/or support in exams preparation, Italian Sign Language interpreting and mediated communication services) are still active. These services can’t be provided face-to-face but with remote modes, according to each student and Professor needs.
This office and the Rector's Delegate for Disability, professor Pavone, are available for students and Professors with specific needs.
All the measures taken by University are available on Measures for UniTO students, Professors and staff page.
Registering to a teaching
Students can find content of interest by their degree program’s website, searching for their teaching (path: degree program’s site / Studiare / Insegnamenti).
Follow the instructions to register to a teaching and to receive any Professor’s communications.
The publication of material prepared for online teaching will be reported by the Professor through a note published on the course page in the different degree programs websites.
Participating in face-to-face teaching activities and exams
- Follow the instructions to participate in face-to-face teaching activities and exams (in Italian)
Taking an exam
- Follow the instructions to take an oral exam online
- Follow the instructions to request the online exam in case of in-person exams
Presenting the final dissertation
- Follow the instructions to present the final dissertation online.
Copyright on educational material
All materials produced are protected by copyright; they can be used for study and research purposes, and for individual use, but not for commercial purposes or for profit - not even indirect profit. For example, material cannot be shared on paid online platforms or
services provided for profit, or on websites which earn money from advertising revenue. It is also forbidden to share material covered by copyright on any social media, except with the adoption of Creative Commons licences.
Students are reminded of the importance of a vigilant and correct use of the materials made available by the university community, in compliance with the provisions of the University's code of ethics.
All the measures taken by the University are available on Measures for UniTO students, Professors and staff page.
Teaching and administering exams in face-to-face mode
- Follow the instructions to teach and administer exams in face-to-face mode (in Italian)
- Follow the instructions for in-person exams
Chairing defenses of final dissertations
- Follow the instructions to chair defenses of final dissertations remotely (in Italian).
You can find instructions to create content for online teaching in the UniTO Intranet, where you can ask for support if you need it (access with SCU credentials).
- Instructions and support for online teaching (in Italian language)
- Guidelines for Professors - Students with disabilities or SLD (in Italian language)