Online and on-site libraries services
You need to meet the following requirements in order to access the University facilities:
- not having any respiratory symptoms (cough, cold) and/or a body temperature above 37.5°C
- not being subjected to fiduciary isolation provisions by health authorities
- bringing a FFP2 mask with you
- having followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions in case of return from abroad.
Those who carry out work and research activities in face-to-face mode have a number of obligations to comply with: visit Back to Unito: access to University venues.
Libraries are open for loan, consultation and study service. You can access them by booking your seat using Affluences app. All the details are available on libraries websites.
Information and bibliographic consultation services are still supplied remotely by mail and chat.
Library staff offers the following remote services:
- search assistance: support for information, documentation and sources retrieval
- document delivery: activation of requests to other Italian and international libraries to receive digital documents.
Libraries collect the list of online platforms that let you access to ebooks and documents for free (digital solidarity).
It’s possible to access remotely to online magazines, ebooks and databases bought by UniTo through Bibliopass service.