Back to UniTo: access to University venues
The access rules depend on the role and reason for entering the University venues: it’s important to read and respect the measures set to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".
You need to meet the following requirements in order to access the University facilities:
- not having any respiratory symptoms (cough, cold) and/or a body temperature above 37.5°C
- not being subjected to fiduciary isolation provisions by health authorities
- wearing a surgical mask or a higher level protection (FFP2 face mask)
- having followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions in case of return from abroad.
Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfil: check the paragraph below, based on your category.
The Director of the Department/Centre or Division provides indications to carry out work and research face-to-face activities in UniTo venues. Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfill. They are here summarized for each category:
- Covid-19: Information and Guidance and self-certification at the end - to be completed only at the first entry as new hires or at the first entry after lockdown 2020 (access with SCU credentials).
Grant holders - if they hadn’t already done it - must activate the account "email@example.com" contacting the “RIF di Identità digitale” of the structure (Department, Division, Library, School, PhD School, etc.) through their research contact person. The list is available on the page Richiesta account - Personale non strutturato (in Italian - access with SCU credentials).
- Download the model letter (in italian - access with SCU credentials) signed by the Director of Division or Structure to send to companies with staff that works in UniTo's venues
- In this case, the informative and training requirements are guaranteed to external workers directly by their company.
Offices that are in touch with self-employed persons working in UniTo must inform them that:
- they must respect the Requirements to access university facilities
- if they occasionally access University venues they must fullfill Occasional access self-certification self-certification (in Italian)