Back to UniTo: access to University venues
The access rules depend on the role and reason for entering the University venues: it’s important to read and respect the measures set to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".
You can access University facilities only if you respect all four following rules:
you hold a Green Pass (COVID-19 green certification) to show in case of checks. Exemptions are provided for:
-whoever has a certified and valid exemption for SARS-COV-2 vaccine, the certification must be sent to [email protected]
- whoever is waiting for receiving/updating their Green Pass from National platform DGC or holds a different Green Pass certification granted by a non-EU country. In these cases you need to write to [email protected] to verify documents showing the conditions for receiving the Green Pass.
- you can declare:
- for at least two weeks to have been without any respiratory symptoms, or those of loss of smell or taste and/or a body temperature above 37.5°C, and - in suspected or positive cases of SARS-COv2 infection – to have complied with the instructions provided by the Ministry of Health
- not to be in quarantine or fiduciary isolation
- if you have been in contact with a COVID-19 infected person, to have respected quarantine instructions provided by the health authorities
- if returning from abroad, to have followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions
- you wear a surgical mask or a FFP2 face mask;
- you trace your presence in the University:
- students have to book lessons with “Student Booking” or other booking systems for libraries, study rooms and professor office hours. The Qr Code scanning is not required if there are other tracking methods in place.
- professors and researchers have to scan the Qr Code posted at each facility
- administrative staff have to clock in. It is necessary to trace your presence with Qr Code in case of moving to a location other than your own.
Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfil: check the paragraph below, based on your category.
The Director of the Department/Centre or Division provides indications to carry out work and research face-to-face activities in UniTo venues. Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfill. They are here summarized for each category:
- Covid-19: Information and Guidance and self-certification at the end (to be completed only at the first entry as new hires or at the first entry after lockdown 2020). Updating: please refer to Modulo di informazione-formazione COVID-19 (access with SCU credentials) - in Italian
Grant holders - if they hadn’t already done it - must activate the account "firstname.lastname@example.org" contacting the “RIF di Identità digitale” of the structure (Department, Division, Library, School, PhD School, etc.) through their research contact person. The list is available on the page Richiesta account - Personale non strutturato (in Italian - access with SCU credentials).
- Download the model letter (in italian - access with SCU credentials) signed by the Director of Division or Structure to send to companies with staff that works in UniTo's venues
- In this case, the informative and training requirements are guaranteed to external workers directly by their company.
Offices that are in touch with self-employed persons working in UniTo must inform them that:
- they must respect the Requirements to access university facilities
- if they occasionally access University venues they must fullfill Occasional access self-certification self-certification (in Italian)