Back to UniTo: access to University venues

figura maschile stilizzata che inquadra un qrcode con il cellulare

The access rules depend on the role and reason for entering the University venues:  it’s important to read and respect the measures set to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".

Requirements to access university facilities

You need to meet the following requirements in order to access the University facilities:

  1. not having any respiratory symptoms (cough, cold) and/or a body temperature above 37.5°C
  2. not being subjected to fiduciary isolation provisions by health authorities
  3. bringing a FFP2 mask with you
  4. having followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions in case of return from abroad.

Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfil: check the paragraph below, based on your category.

Access to work and research activities

The Director of the Department/Centre or Division provides indications to carry out work and research face-to-face activities in UniTo venues. Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfill. They are here summarized for each category:

Professors, UniTo staff, Phd students, research fellows, grant holders

Grant holders - if they hadn’t already done it - must activate the account "" contacting the “RIF di Identità digitale” of the structure (Department, Division, Library, School, PhD School, etc.) through their research contact person. The list is available on the page Richiesta account - Personale non strutturato (in Italian - access with SCU credentials).

Students who carry out traineeships, thesis, activities with access to labs or part-time collaborations
External companies staff that works in UniTo’s venues
  • Download the model letter (in italian - access with SCU credentials) signed by the Director of Division or Structure to send to companies with staff that works in UniTo's venues
  • In this case, the informative and training requirements are guaranteed to external workers directly by their company.
Self-employed persons that work in UniTo venues

Offices that are in touch with self-employed persons working in UniTo must inform them that:

People who occasionally access University venues

Who needs to occasionally access UniTo must fulfill the following self-certification: