Back to UniTo: access to University venues
The access rules depend on the role and reason for entering the University venues: it’s important to read and respect the measures set to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".
You need to meet the following requirements in order to access the University facilities:
- not having any acute respiratory infections (cough and/or cold with difficulty breathing) and a body temperature above 37.5 °C, or other symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, intense headache. Staying in the premises of the University in case of minor respiratory symptoms and good general condition, in absence of fever, is allowed as long as you wear a FFP2 mask, keep your hands clean and cover coughs and sneezes into your elbow
- not being subjected to fiduciary isolation provisions by health authorities
- having followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions in case of return from abroad.
The use of FFP2 respiratory protective equipment is an important and recommended device for preventing infection in indoor work environments shared by several people or open to public, whenever maintaining the interpersonal distance of 1 meter is not possible. Wearing FFP2 masks is always strongly recommended for certified fragile people.
Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfil: check the paragraph below, based on your category.
The Director of the Department/Centre or Division provides indications to carry out work and research face-to-face activities in UniTo venues. Who carries out work and research activities in face-to-face mode has some obligations to fulfill. They are here summarized for each category:
- Covid-19: Information and Guidance and self-certification at the end - to be completed only at the first entry as new hires or at the first entry after lockdown 2020 (access with SCU credentials).
Grant holders - if they hadn’t already done it - must activate the account "email@example.com" contacting the “RIF di Identità digitale” of the structure (Department, Division, Library, School, PhD School, etc.) through their research contact person. The list is available on the page Richiesta account - Personale non strutturato (in Italian - access with SCU credentials).
- Download the model letter (in italian - access with SCU credentials) signed by the Director of Division or Structure to send to companies with staff that works in UniTo's venues
- In this case, the informative and training requirements are guaranteed to external workers directly by their company.
Offices that are in touch with self-employed persons working in UniTo must inform them that:
- they must respect the Requirements to access university facilities
- if they occasionally access University venues they must fullfill Occasional access self-certification self-certification (in Italian)