Back to UniTo: access to University venues
From 1st September 2021, you can access University facilities only if:
- you hold a Green Pass (COVID-19 green certification) to show in case of checks
- you can declare:
- for at least two weeks to have been without any respiratory symptoms, or those of loss of smell or taste and/or a body temperature above 37.5°C, and - in suspected or positive cases of SARS-COv2 infection – to have complied with the instructions provided by the Ministry of Health
- not to be in quarantine or fiduciary isolation;
- for the last two weeks and as far as you know, not to have been in contact with people who are COVID-19 positive
- if returning from abroad, to have followed the Piedmont Region Covid instructions
- you wear a surgical mask (or a higher level of protection);
- at the entrance, you trace your presence in the University by scanning the Qr Code posted at the entrance to each facility.
The fulfillment of the informative and training requirements is required to access University venues for work and research activities (check the page Back to UniTo: access to University venues).
Access to University venues is allowed only after authorization by the Director of the Department or Division involved.
The access rules depend on the role and reason for entering the University venues: it’s important to read and respect the measures set to ensure prevention and protection from infection from SARS-CoV-2, following the principle "everyone protects everyone".
Access with QR Code
Whoever accesses venues must scan the QR Code affixed at each entrance with their smartphone, to allow them to trace their presence in the building, both when entering and exiting. University staff will continue in any case to clock in.
The QR Code can be scanned with myunito+ app by clicking on the "QR Code Reader" menu item. The app can be downloaded from the Apple and Google stores.
Anyone without a smartphone will note the entries/exits in the paper register available at the entrance of each venue.
The data collected will be kept for 14 days and then deleted,based on the contact tracking needs provided by the Health Authority.
In accordance with the Health Authority’s tracking needs after confirmed cases of COVID-19, all university students, teaching and administrative staff are strongly advised to equip themselves with the IMMUNI App and to open it and keep it active at all times when on university premises.
Returning from abroad
People returning from abroad must consult the Piedmont Region page dedicated to information on Coronavirus - Return to Italy from abroad: operating instructions (in Italian). If you are returning from a country for which specific indications are provided, follow the instructions provided strictly.
Access to work and research activities
It’s possible to carry out work and research activities in presence in UniTo venues only after authorization by the Director of the Department/Centre or Division involved.
Access to University venues is subjected to comply with the entry procedure needed to ensure people safety and tracing required by the measures to contain the spread-out of contagion.
The informative and training requirements to fulfill are summarized below for each category.
- Grant holders can do research activities that cannot be done remotely or that are compulsory, only after being authorized by the Department Director. They can access after the fulfillment of the informative and training requirements and the filling-out a self-certification about medical-health conditions. Grant holders - if they hadn’t already done it - must activate the account “email@example.com” contacting the “RIF di Identità digitale” of the structure (Department, Division, Library, School, PhD School, etc.) through their research contact person. The list is available on the page Richiesta account - Personale non strutturato (in Italian - access with SCU credentials)
- Covid-19: Information and Guidance (access with SCU credentials) and self-certification at the end
- Students may carry out traineeships, thesis or labs activities, only after being authorized by the Department Director.
Activities can be carried out in presence in any case - before the first access - after the fulfillment of the informative and training requirements and the filling-out a self-certification about medical-health condition
- COVID-19: information and guidance and self-certification at the end.
- Entry process in non-hospital venues for staff of external companies that work in UniTO’s venues (in italian). The model letter signed by the Director of Division or Department with the indication of the commitments that the company must undertake and formalize towards the University, can be downloaded here
- In this case, the informative and training requirements are guaranteed to external workers directly by their company.